Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. We have no microwave. Last month our microwave died and I decided to try to go without replacing it. So far, so good. I don't miss it at all. I feel good about not using it too, since I always freaked out just a little bit about what I was putting into us by heating up any plastic and just the microwaves themselves.

2. I HATE laundry. I don't mind washing or even really folding, it's the putting away that I despise. Honestly, I can't stand it. Now that the girls are bigger I do make them put their clothes away about half the time, but the fact of the matter is about half the laundry ends up sitting on my hope chest or on the couch for a couple of days before it gets put away.  I am THAT lazy!

3. I love my crock pot. Hubs isn't a huge fan of the crock pot though, so I have to be choosy about what I use it to make. I am thrilled that it is fall now (and actually acting like fall) because I can do soups. I made stuffed bell peppers last night and the big girls and I dug it, while hubs and the little girls did not, so I'll shelve that one.

It's been a busy few days! We did the pumpkins Tuesday night, they did a great job on them.


Punkins with the pumpkins

I separated out all the seeds and made very yummy pumpkin seeds to snack on. Yesterday my leg hurt again while I ran, so I finally made an appointment with the Dr. to talk about it (I hate going to the Dr.). I haven't run today, may just skip it and do it in the morning. Meeting my mom for lunch today so I got all my chores done (except putting away those folded clothes) so I can just enjoy lunch.

This picture just makes me happy

2 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkins! I am not sure I could live without the microwave, but if I had to I bet it wouldn't take long to get used to not having it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! i am loving my crock pot as well! i am planning on using it tomorrow and am a little bit too pumped about it! haha! love both pics...too cute!

    ReplyDelete