Sunday, December 18, 2011

Time Flies

So I am a total spaz lately, I can't remember to blog with everything that is going on! I make sure that I get everything done and suddenly it's 10:30 or 11 pm, which is way past my bedtime! This is going to be a quick fly by to document my workouts on Friday and Saturday and then hopefully this evening I will be able to get my crap together enough to update you on my weekend and post some pictures of my super cute kids!

Friday was technically my rest day, but since I'm doing the Runner's World Streak I got on the treadmill and ended up doing just over 1.8 miles. I did a .25 mile warm up and then sprinted (for me) an 8 mph mile and then cooled down with just over a .5 mile.

Yesterday I got up dark and early to get my workout in since I knew it was my only chance. I did my normal 1.7 mile warm up and did the Enjoy the Burn workout on bodyrock.tv, such a great workout in such a short time.

This morning I was planning to get up early and run out in the freezing cold dark for the Jingle Bell Hell, but I couldn't force myself out of bed early enough. I will have to figure out something to do this evening, don't think it will be hellish so I guess I won't be part of that one (so sad, I love virtual runs!) but I need to get in at least a few miles...

Hope everyone is doing well.

Question of the day - Did you participate in Jingle Bell Hell?

2 comments:

  1. No- didn't do it... Sunday is typically my rest day, and it's good b/c my daughter was kind enough to share her germs with me. :( Great job on your streak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are able to get your run in and if you dont, oh well sometimes stuff happens!!

    Didnt participate in the run mainly because I have to run some easy stuff right now to work with my knee so I opted to not participate!

    ReplyDelete