Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

I've been so busy the last few days doing this -


Crafts



Baking (these were by far not all I baked)

Christmas museum tours

Opening one present

Testing out the new game
I love Perfection

My new Nike rain jacket

We have been doing a ton, but every day (until today) I got my exercise in, including continuing the streak (24 days!!), but today I am just drained!! It is still early so I can get that mile in, but I don't know if I want to. I may just call this a real rest day. I am looking forward to tomorrow, I love Christmas.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah!

2 comments:

  1. Aww you've have been crazy busy! Good to see you and your girlies looking sooo happy. Love the new jacket! Stylin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket! Yummy treats! I see from your Daily Mile log entry that you kept the streak alive - Merry Christmas to you.

    I'm sure you're having a wonderful holiday, enjoy your family.

    What are those pretzel yummies? They look good!

    ReplyDelete