Tuesday, December 20, 2011

21 Days Later

I was really really lazy this morning and didn't get up to run. Then there was a lot to do this afternoon and evening and I almost just skipped my run today. But I realized that I could give myself 20 minutes while the girls were playing (quite nicely I might add) to get my run in. I did my hill/sprint run again and it felt great, I did 1.8 miles in 20 minutes. I did it right after an amazing dinner made by hubs too, he made sauteed veggies and chicken, as well as shrimp and baby octopus (which all the girls but little bitty disliked). It was definitely hard to get the run done on a full tummy, but I was determined because today was streak day 21! I have gone 3 full weeks running at least a mile every day! I am really proud of myself and feeling great!! It would have been so easy to just skip my run but I decided not to let the streak go yet.



Those two quotes are favorites of mine and got me moving today!


The girls and I have lots of big, fun, plans for my days off. I will be sure to post about them (with pictures) in the evenings.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Punkin! I am so proud of you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to take advantage of those 20 minutes! I'm trying to remind myself of that this week, that any little bit counts. Enjoy the time with your girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yippee for making time to go run! I cant wait until my girls are old enough for me to step out for a bit! Love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete