Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy New Year? Or, I Just Remembered I Have a Blog...

No sense in making all kinds of excuses about why I haven't been here, I just plumb forgot about it! Life got SO busy and I didn't think about blogging, or running really, for quite some time. But the last week or so I've been getting emails about blog post comments from "Anonymous" and it jogged my memory. That combined with the fact that I've actually started running again, made it seem like a good time to make a blog post. I can't promise that I'll be very good about posting, as I'm a bit of a spaz, or that there are even any people to read my posts, so there it is...

Here's the real quick photo recap of all that's gone on since I fell off the face of the Earth.

October - Soccer ended, Disneyland, Halloween




November - I got sick, I never get sick. Didn't run Veteran's Day or Thanksgiving, because a lump. My peanut turned 6.



December - Dance recital, Disneyland, Christmas, NEW HOUSE!!




January - Hubby gone for 2 weeks for work, my oldest daughter turned 11!

February - Nothing stands out

March - A little bit more nothing. Maybe this is when I did Color Me Rad...



April - Softball/T-Ball/Baseball madness started in addition to dance. I turned 34.

May - More madness. Local Fair. Hubby turned 42. We had a Kindergarten graduate and school got out! I ran! We went to Vegas for a wedding!




So here we are in June and my Bug just turned 9. I've run every day since Memorial Day, just 1-3 miles so far, because I'm participating in the Runner's World Running Streak. I've got lots of plans for upcoming races, but the first will be one of my favorites, a local 4th of July 10K (it will be my 3rd year in a row).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, September was your last blog. Time has FLOWN by. It seems like it was barely a month or two.

    Was the color run fun? They seem to be the in thing right now and I really want to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color run was a lot of fun! The only issue I had was that there are lots of people who don't typically run races (which is cool) and don't get race etiquette. Although if I had just relaxed that wouldn't have been a problem, but my fast friend made me run the whole thing with her, so I had to do it!

    ReplyDelete