Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sick and Turkey Trot Deux

So I gave in and stayed home sick today. I really feel like crap, sore throat, stuffy head, cough, etc. But of course as soon as I called in to work I couldn't go back to sleep. And once I was up I couldn't be lazy, no matter how hard I tried!! So, sick hubs and I cleaned the kitchen cabinets out, he cleaned the garage, I straightened things in the girls rooms, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the guinea pig cage, bathed the dog, and put away the fall decorations. Then I decided to be really crazy and the 4 mile Turkey Trot I signed up for on the Redonkulous Runner's blog. I felt pretty great after!


My treadmill readout when I was done, the time was 43 minutes


With my bib


And finally showing off my shirt from my run on Thanksgiving (love it!)

I still feel nasty sick, but I feel healthier. I made soup and that's what I ate for lunch and dinner, warm and yummy! After I showered I started addressing Christmas cards and trying to work on the list of activities for our RACK (Random Acts of Christmas Kindness), but I gave up and am blogging and watching a crappy horror movie instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment