I really love Christmas, the whole season and the reason behind it. So, I'm trying really hard to be mindful of what I am doing this season and be more loving, thankful and giving in December (and from here on out). To kick off the holidays we decorated the Christmas tree today, it was a lot of fun. Then we watched Christmas specials and read The Elf on the Shelf. Tonight our elf Edward will come back to watch the girls until Christmas and help make sure they are behaving appropriately.
I've been working on our RACK (Random Acts of Christmas Kindness) list and I think I'm ready! We are also going to be in our town Christmas parade on the 1st, I'm really excited because it always puts me in the holiday spirit.
I've also been trying to figure out what my workout/health/fitness goals for December are, I think I've finally got it straight.
1. Streak - Run/walk at least one mile every day of the month
2. Do my leg lifts and crunches every night while watching tv
3. No mindless snacking, at work or at night while watching tv
4. Drink my 8-10 cups of water each day
5. Get my 7 servings of fruit/veggies each day
This is a big list for me since it's a busy month, but these are all things I used to do so I KNOW I can and should do them again.
Question of the day - What are your goals for December?