Just a few things that are going on today:
1. My knee has started to hurt. The left one feels a bit tight and sore. I don't have compression sleeves that go over my knees so I've been pulling my calf sleeves up over my knees today. I've also been taking glutamine and ibuprofen. I may start on glucosamine and chondroitin too. Other than that I've decided to slow down the running and just do a mile or two between now and the Tinker Bell Half.
2. I'm nervous as heck about the race. More about getting to the start, the corrals and the large number of people than I am the actual running. I'm also a bit nervous about how much walking I'll be doing the two days before the race and how tired my legs will end up being that day. I can't/won't change how much walking we will be doing since it's Disneyland and my kids are going to be there and we all love Disneyland.
3. I have SO much to do the next week! The tulle for the girls and my tutus isn't here yet, which means I will have at the most 4 days to make all 5!! Besides that there are all the regular things to do and packing and some shopping and 2 doctors appointments for me. Too much to do!!
4. I'm still working on my playlist for the half, I know that I may not listen to it part of the time, but I want to have it ready just in case I want to listen to it.
5. I am loving the show Blue Mountain State, it's so stupid and funny! We're halfway through season 2 on Netflix and it's great.
6. Hubs won his fishing tournament today! I'm proud of him, especially considering that he hasn't had time to fish much lately and his wrist is really messed up (and so is his knee). But he did great, in the freezing wind and rain.
That's all I've got for now. I may not be posting much this week (or I may) depending on what I get done. I will hopefully have a picture to post of my Snow White outfit soon.