Thursday, May 10, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. I can't wait for the girls to be out of school! With the combination of all of the end of the year activities and the cost of the end of year activities and the cost of summer and fall activities that we have to pay for now we are going broke and running crazy! I'll be glad for the break that summer will bring!

2. The sink issue is not resolved! The dinner dishes are still sitting next to the sink that won't freaking drain. I am so done with the issues. Hopefully tomorrow we will get it fixed.

3. I don't think I'm running the half I was planning to this month. With the crazy running around and the aforementioned brokeness (just made that word up!) from all the kid activities I'm thinking it's a no go. I'm really ok with it too, I will be ready for the next one in the fall.

That's all I've got today.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful picture. You have a beautiful family.

    Hope the sink issues are resolved! If not, theres always a bathtub ;)

    ReplyDelete