Thursday, November 3, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I'm a slacker! I tend to get lazy the colder it gets. I don't want to do anything, except sit on my butt (in the bathtub preferably) with coffee and a book. Because of my cool weather slacking I've had trouble making myself blog.

2. I'm stressing about Christmas presents already! I spent a half hour staring at toys in Walmart and then another hour staring at them at Target. I am really freaked out about getting the girls the right things, while staying within my budget. I bought a few stocking stuffers, but that's it. I have ideas about what to get them, but we will see what I end up buying.

3. I am very much looking forward to my 10K on Veteran's Day. I'm excited to kill it, to do way better than I did when I ran my first 10K on the 4th of July. I am not so much looking forward to the Veteran's Day parade RIGHT after the race. Since I have to be in it for work and I don't have time to get home and get clean in time for the parade I'll be rocking this during the parade
Won't I be adorable!?

I have Halloween pictures that my laziness has kept me from uploading, but I'll share one or two soon! We had a great night!

I got in 3 yesterday and really pushed myself and did it in 30 minutes, it felt great. I am excited for Saturday, I have 8.5 scheduled, my longest run to date. I think that I may have to brave the ice bath after because I think my quad will probably need it. Scary!!


Question of the day - Do you get lazy when it gets cooler out?

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy! for your run this weekend! so excited for you! good luck! i am definitely a slacker when it gets cold out as well...i would much rather stay under the covers where it is warm all day :)

    ReplyDelete