Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tech (un)savvy Tuesday

I am quite annoyed with myself today, I STILL can't figure out how to respond to comments. Seriously, I have even gone as far as reading the blogger FAQ's. Very annoyed with my lack of tech savvy!!

So I'm home sick today (major mope!), I feel yucky! I've got a migraine, sore throat and upset tummy. Not sure what my deal is!! I have not be useless though!! I did sprints on the treadmill about a half hour ago in an attempt to use endorphins to rid myself of my headache, to no avail! I've also changed everyone's sheets to the yummy flannels for winter, I adore them!! I washed my comforter since someone (me) thought their clumsy self could drink coffee in bed, I couldn't! I also threw a chicken in the crock pot and vacuumed. I'm very industrious today!! I plan to do very little more today, besides be a mom when the girls get home from school.

I need to fill out the Team Refuel application to get on the list to try to win $$ for my race in January. I am a bad fundraiser!! I really hate asking for money and consequently I only have $300 of the $800 I need to raise. I need to get on it soon. I'm thinking of getting few things donated at having raffles, then I don't feel like I'm just asking for money!!

Question of the day - How would you fund raise if you were me?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better! I'm with you, I would love to be able to reply to comments on the post and I can't figure it out either! And I also hate asking for money for fundraisers too :)

    ReplyDelete