Sunday, November 27, 2011

Feeling Old

What is the reason I'm feeling old you may ask? Mini me is 5 today! How can my little girl be 5!? It's so crazy! I can remember the Thanksgiving I was pregnant and waiting for her to come and now she's in kindergarten. I miss her being tiny, but I love the girl she has grown into, she's amazingly smart and funny and just such a mini me (the sarcastic part of her).

I am feeling ok today, I think the cold is almost gone, it just keeps lingering, I want it gone!! I didn't exercise today. I plan to get up and run in the morning, I just have to will myself out of my nice warm bed at the crack of pre-dawn! We got most of the Christmas decorations out today and got the tree up so that we can decorate it with the girls tomorrow, I love that!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, I'm ready for my weekend! I am planning to wrap the presents I already have while the girls are at school. I think I may try to do my long run (11.5 miles!!!) on Thursday while they are at school too, that way I don't have to try to make time for it on Saturday since I work.

Question of the day - What do you want for Christmas?
I want running gear and goodies. I'd also love Amazon gift cards so I can buy books for my kindle!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Ugh I hate being sicky. Xmas wishes? Hmm I got the treadmill. Maybe dvds to watch while I run on it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting out of a warm bed into the cold morning air is so hard! I have been a complete bum lately and staying in bed well after I wake up...

    I want a Ugi ball for Christmas! Completely silly, but I love new fitness toys.

    ReplyDelete