Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Things Friday

Such a great day today!! Nothing out of the ordinary, just in a great mood!!

1. I'm digging my paleo diet! I haven't had a sugar craving and I'm definitely not missing the sugar and carb crash. I've also been eating as much as I want at every meal and not counting calories and I'm down just over 5 pounds in 4 days, woo!! Not that I'm doing this to lose weight, but it's a definite perk! I can't help but love any way of life that suggests I eat as much veggies and fruit as I want and have this as a snack

Orange bell pepper with guacamole!!


And I get to eat lots of eggs and I adore eggs! I did "cheat" this week, we had scrambled eggs with milk in them, although that's not a terrible thing. I also chewed 3 pieces of gum, artificial sweeteners are a no no!! I'm working on getting rid of the gum, but I really enjoy chewing it...

2. Related to #1, I'm trying to figure out how to fuel my half next weekend while staying paleo. If I can't figure it out I'll go to my Clif Shot Blox, I'm not crazy against them. I may try eating a piece of a Larabar since I adore them and they are very natural...

3. I've finally mastered the sock bun on the girls! Yay! It's such a quick way to  make cute hair and keep it out of their faces for dance.

My handiwork


4. I'm loving doing my workouts from Weighttraining.com. 3 a week and they take less than an hour and they are a lot of fun!! It's nice to change things up and I'm super glad that Christina led me to the site!!

5. Tonight it's just me and hubs and he's cooking, yay!, and we are just going to veg, such a nice thing! Gotta watch CSI!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great night with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to look into Paleo but I loved processed foods :(

    ReplyDelete