I have NO IDEA where this week has gone! I don't know how it's Friday. I have hardly been online this week, I haven't read and blogs, unless your posts are on Facebook. It just flew by!! I feel almost like I fell into a black hole because the time just disappeared.
1. I baked a butt ton of cookies on Monday for the girls to take for Valentine's Day parties at school. The best part is that I used the pre-made Otis Spunkmeyer dough so it wasn't very time consuming. I also managed to eat only one cookie so I'm quite proud of that.
2. I love American Idol, love it!! I've been enjoying every episode this season. I was PISSED that they sent Skyler home last night! I absolutely adore Heejun, he reminds me of a friend of mine. And Phillip Phillips is adorable and makes me think of John Mayer with his crazy faces when he sings (I purple sparkly heart love John Mayer, I'm dying for him to go on tour again now that he's had his throat surgery...). Also, I adore Jennifer Lopez, I think she's adorable, and I hope she is as nice as she appears to be.
3. I've been extra lazy the last 2 days. I did a great cardio circuit on Monday using my super cool Nike Training Center app (FREE!!!) and then I ran a couple of miles of sprints on Tuesday. I decided to take Wednesday off of exercise because I was tired and had a busy day. But then as luck would have it I was SICK yesterday!! I HATE a forced rest day after a chosen rest day! Hubs woke up yesterday and had a sick tummy, I felt bad for him but I had a HORRIBLE headache so I didn't feel that sorry for him. THEN, the tummy bug hit me too! We both had sick tummies, headaches and fevers all day, it sucked!! Poor guy had to go to work feeling that way too. I just layed around the house all day. I woke up still feeling puny so I stayed home today.
4. I had never seen Precious, Happythankyoumoreplease or Trust until today, but the sickes allowed me to watch all 3. They were very good!! You must watch Happythankyoumoreplease if you like How I Met Your Mother, Josh Radnor was awesome (he wrote, directed and starred in the movie). I also watched All Good Things, which I would NOT recommend, despite having Ryan Gosling in it.
5. I've been quite unsuccessful at my switch to healthier eating, I have been a full on pig lately! Snacking non-stop and not making good food choices. I don't know what is wrong with me, I've lost my will to care about my eating, ugh!!! I know I need to get on track, but I can't seem to get there...
That's it, those are my 5 random tidbits for today. I am going to now lounge around the house with hubs, watch some crappy movies, and attempt to eat some of the yummy bread I baked with my Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter.