Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to

I am 33 years old today!
It has been a great 3 days. Friday I went with my buggy to the Natural History Museum and the Science Center on a class field trip. It was tons of fun!
Then, I took the weekend off work and did lots of fun stuff with hubs. We went fishing yesterday morning, actually I read and got sun while he fished.
After we got off the water we drove down to Disneyland. We spent the day there today acting like kids. It was a ton of fun! It was weird to be there without the girls, but we had fun.
I'll be back tomorrow to post some pictures.

7 comments:

  1. I know I'm a day late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! What a fun 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed it, but Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you celebrated ALL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed it. Happy Happy Birthday. My husband and I have gone to Disneyland alone a few times, it's a totally different outing. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up... happy belated birthday!! Sounds like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete