It's been a really busy week. We are back in full swing this week - soccer, soccer picture, school, school pictures, and a field trip, as well as me working late instead of early today.
1. I didn't get my long run in yesterday since I went on a full day field trip with mini me. I planned to do it today after I dropped the girls off, but got lazy an only did 2 miles.
2. I got my hairs done today, I've decided to just keep going lighter and let it grow. Not sure how long or light I'll go, but for now the plan is to get more blonde and see how long it will get.
3. Target is a time and money suck! I went in with a list of 9 items and didn't emerge until over an hour and $200 blown! I got lots of great stuff, but I have no idea how the heck I spent so much. Although, if I'm being honest it was a great time and my obsessive purchasing of large quantities of every flavor of GoGo Squeez Applesauce (and a new flat iron and razor blades) may have something to do with the cost. I love Target and would like to live there for a few days.
4. Chaperoning field trips (especially with gifted [aka opinionated as heck!] first and second graders) is exhausting! Any time I think I should go back and finish my teaching credential I need to remember these fun, but hard days. We went to an Oak Preserve and went on a great trail walk and had a scavenger hunt and performed scientific studies. By the end of the day I was filthy, sweaty, and spent. Mini me fell asleep on the 30 minute bus ride home, so I am pretty sure she shared my sentiment.
5. I love being a dance mom and meeting other dance moms, but I hope to never meet any crazy dance moms like the horrible women on "Dance Moms," or have a scary teacher like Abby!! I adore my trash tv (including "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and "Toddlers and Tiaras") but I want it to stay in the tv!!
I have kept the streak alive and am enjoying a bit of new muscle definition in my arms thanks to Jillian Michaels so I'm feeling good about my exercise efforts!!
Not sure why this didn't post until Saturday, but here it is nonetheless.