Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In

Since I signed up for Jess's lose a marathon (half in my case) last Monday, that makes today weigh-in day. I will say that my week went pretty well, I ran on Monday and Wednesday and did cross training on Tuesday and Thursday. I ate really well every day, except Saturday when I fell completely off the wagon (recital rehearsal and two recitals made for no time and I used that excuse to eat badly!). I woke up and weighed myself first thing this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see 137.2, which is down 2.6 pounds!! Yay! I was supposed to run my 10K today, but I haven't done it yet, I overslept and not sure if there will be time now, today was the last day too! Darn working late (and having to watch two episodes of True Blood after work...)
Tomorrow is a new day and I will run my 10K then, virtual run or not.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! The scales were mean to me and I'm off to a rather bad start for the lmwc, may have to change it to the gain a marathon challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your first week! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2.6 pounds is awesome, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete