Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Spaz Alert

Hello, my name is Nicole and I am a HUGE spaz! I freak out about little things, I have an over active imagination, I am a major klutz, and I cry about nearly everything. Yesterday I cried like a big baby for a half hour because i was having a bad day (really it had only been annoying for a couple of hours...). I am convinced there are monsters, zombies, and ghosts everywhere. And I pretty much think there are murderers, stalkers and serial killers around every corner! I am a walking spaz. Why am I admitting this to the entire blogosphere (or to the 10 people who read my blog), I don't know. I want to blog daily or at least semi-daily to keep myself accountable and just throwing out that I ate well yesterday, and so far today, and got my cross training in seemed anticlimactic. So I thought I would throw some useless knowledge about me out there for you. You're welcome!
Day two is feeling pretty great! I did a core strengthening balance FIRM dvd that I enjoy. Tomorrow is my virtual 5K and I'm gonna run my butt off!

Are you a spaz too? Let me know and we can form a support group ;-)

Disclaimer - I am not as crazy as I make myself out to be, I'm just silly and oversensitive, but sometimes that makes me feel crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment