Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Again

I can't believe how quickly time flies by. Every day I think about posts in my head, and every day I don't get it written. I don't know where to find time to post most day, I guess I could spend a half hour doing thins instead of watching tv. Alas, I am lazy and love crappy tv. 
Had a really busy weekend, Friday I hung out with the girls all morning and then ran a mile before work in my new shoes!

Aren't the pretty. Will these make me look like the Skinny Runner?

Work was long and uneventful. Then I had to turn around and get up early for dance recital rehearsals for the 3 little girls, the big girl had her rehearsal while I was at work Friday night. 

Pretty ballerinas

I almost didn't run Saturday, but I forced myself to get a mile in while hubs cooked dinner. Yesterday little miss and I made breakfast for hubs and then I ran progressions on the treadmill. 

Gotta show off the 'do!

Then we went out to lunch and I went to work. I was so tired yesterday! I'm still pretty pooped this morning, so the plan is to be lazy, run a mile, and then head to work. I need to run 6 tomorrow, so I'm hoping to sleep well tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment