Saturday, October 8, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Versatile Blogger Award!

Wow, I just started my blog and already I got an award. The award is from Beth from RUNNING around my kitchen. Thank you, Beth!! You have to check out Beth's blog, it's filled with all of my favorite things - running, cooking and fun!  



2.  Share seven things about yourself.

3.  Award this award to 15 recently discovered blogs (which is easy for me because I've been scouring the web for great running blogs recently).

7 Things About Me:
1.  I am an only child

2.  I didn't learn how to ride a bike without training wheels until I was 8 (and my daughter's are following in my footsteps).
3.  I HATE to fly, I freak out just a little. But, I never let it stop me from going places. 
4.  I love Pepsi, love it! I usually won't drink a soda if all they have is coke.
 
5.  I am addicted to almond milk
6.  I own a lot of music. I love all types of music and have a problem with not buying any new song I like (I blame my iPhone and Shazam!).

7.  I cry really easily, over really strange things. I started crying in the grocery store the other day when my mom said something about iPhones reading iSad after Steve Jobs died. I also cry nearly every time I watch shows like American Idol and The Biggest Loser, I cried at clips of people singing on X Factor. Also, when I am really happy I cry. 

15 Blogs to Check Out:
1. Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner 2. Sarah @ Get Up & Go
3. Julia @ Pain Pride and Perseverance4. Felice @ The Happy Runner
5. Carrie @ Family Fitness Food
10. Christina @ The Athletarian
11. getfitnaturally
12. Britt @ Chicago Runner Girl
13. Rach @ Girl on the Run
14. Bikini Runner @ Running for Bikinis

Here are the rules:
1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link to their post (thanks again, Beth!).

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the tag! Like you, I cry at EVERYTHING. It's embarrassing. Also embracing is that fact that in my 20s, I STILL can't ride a bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag! Love learning these little things about you. I cry easy when I am pregnant or premenstrual and then I cry at everything!

    I have not rode a bike in over three years. The thorns out here on the road are awful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag!! I recently got this award from someone else but I've been tagged again a few times so maybe I'll do another post about it! I'm an only child too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag. I cry all the time, too. Sometimes I just get choked up having a conversation with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete